adsense1

Sunday, May 26, 2013

BOBBI BROWN Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz Review + Swatch

This product is a legendary. Bobby brown shimmer brick is been around for a while and everybody seems to love it. 

So what is BOBBI BROWN shimmer brick?
This is a multifunction product that you can use either as a highlighter, blush, or eye shadow.


I have the one in Pink Quartz, and I LOVE this! Let me tell you again, I completely fell in love with this highlighter (that is what I mainly use this product for).  This product is seriously worth the hype. Although the price tag is not cheap, I don’t mind paying more money for this. 

Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz

Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz Swatches; Right one is all swirled together.


Pink Quartz is a pinkish-bronze shade. It is very beautiful shade. One of the most beautiful highlighter shade that I have ever own. It creates a very luminous finish to the skin. It makes your skin glow and looks healthy. 

The shimmer in this product is pretty prominent. But not so noticeable that I still can still get a way with this during daytime. It contain .4 oz or 10.3 grams of products at US$42.



No comments:

Post a Comment

background