1. Elf Golden Bronzer 2. MAC Dsquared Bronzer Highlighter(LE) 3. Dior "Incognito"
4. L'oreal True Match Powder 5. MUFE cream shadow in "steel"
6. Benefit cream shadow in "Birthday suit" 7. Wet n' Wild "Nutty" 8. MAC "Satin Taupe"
9. Dior Addict Lipstick in "tulle" 10. Revlon Lip butter in "Strawberry Shortcake"
11. Clinique Different Lipstick in "A different Grape"
I've been loving my bronzer more than ever. I rarely touch my blushes lately and just contour my cheeks a little bit.
Taupe eyeshadow also my absolute go to everyday color. I love a neutral make up that goes with everything and not time consuming to match them up. Meanwhile, I do love to pair them up with deep plum lipstick or nude lips for the fall and winter time.
Cream Shadow is another hit for me. It's really fast to apply and easy to use. Yes, I do love make up that not time consuming for daily wear, I won't sit in front of the mirror and sped a good 30 minutes only for the make up since I have to wake up early to go to school, and I found that this stuffs is amazing, works well with my skin-tone and they are just definitely a keeper!