adsense1

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW: NARS MADLY


I've got the invitation for Sephora V.I.B Discout a couple days ago, and i can't resist to pick this product up





Yes! it's NARS Madly powder blush. I have been wanting this for a while already until i purchase this a couple days ago. It feels like a dream come true. LOL
I fell in love with NARS product since two years ago, the first product that I've got was NARS Laguna Bronzer, and i was hooked!





Lately, I'm not really into a pink or coral blush anymore. I'm not sure why, but probably because I've been wearing those color for a while and kinda sick of it. If you read my blog, you'll know I'm really into bronzer right now, and with this blush, i can even skip my bronzer! 


Here is the swatch


This product quickly became my current obsession. The color is so versatile and very easy to use.

According to NARS it a seashell pink color, i personally think that it somehow look more like a nude pink with beige undertone to it. It definitely has beige, pink, brown, and a little bit gold color.

This blush is awesome, it does not wash me out, it gives you a subtle hint of color and a nice sheen to your cheek, another HG product!




No comments:

Post a Comment

background